Group Home

Community Blogs

• In the future, “smart” contracts will execute automatically, IP rights become irrefutable, real estate deeds are transferred with confidence and without the need for a title search because of Blockchain. If you don’t know much about Blockchain yet, ...

• Warranties, Security, Bundled Office Suite, Miscellany In the first part of the three-part series, I reviewed the types of laptops suitable for lawyers, what you need to know about processors, and graphics and display adapters. In the second ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Memory, Hard Drive and Screen Options, Operating Systems In the first part of this three-part series, I reviewed the types of laptops suitable for lawyers, what you need to know about processors, and graphics and display adapters. In this part, ...

• Part 1: Types of Laptops, Processors, and Graphics If you've shopped for a laptop computer lately, you already know that it can be pretty confusing, particularly if you're looking for a Windows machine (where the options are nearly unlimited). ...

• I always come away from the Solo & Small Firm Institute with book and software recommendations. This years institute did not disappoint. Below are a few of the software and apps discussed at the institute that are definitely worth checking out: ...