Group Home

Community Blogs

• I drove past a gas station in my neighborhood today, and I was surprised to see that the price for a gallon of regular gas is north of $3.10, considering last week the price was right around $2.65. Turns out, these prices are fallout from a ransomware ...

• The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) issued a new   Gatherings and Face Mask Order   effective May 15, 2021, through May 31, 2021, replacing the   previous order . The new order completely exempts fully vaccinated persons from ...

• The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) issued a new   Gatherings and Face Mask Order   effective May 6, 2021, through May 31, 2021, replacing the   previous order . The new order is largely the same as previous orders but loosens ...

• We recently started holding informal Zoom sessions to give ICLE Community members a chance to ask questions of each other or discuss current practice issues. We’ve covered the Clean Slate legislation, landlord-tenant issues, and, most recently, marijuana ...

• The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) issued a new   Gatherings and Face Mask Order   effective April 19, 2021, through May 24, 2021, replacing the   previous order . The new order is largely the same as previous orders but includes ...