Group Home

Community Blogs

• On Friday, January 22, 2021, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) issued a new Gatherings and Face Mask Order . The previous order , which went into effect on January 16, 2021, remains in effect through January 31, 2021. Find ...

• On Wednesday, January 13, 2021, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) issued a new Gatherings and Face Mask Order replacing the previous one , which went into effect on December 18, 2020. Effective from January 16, 2021, through ...

• Michigan Supreme Court Orders The   Michigan Supreme Court   has issued 20 administrative orders in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which are summarized below by topic. Many of the administrative orders listed here reference executive orders ...

• When I was in college, I spent most of my summers working 6-7 days a week for landscaping companies. It was a job that was by its very nature almost wholly dependent on the weather. We worked long hours in the summer, much like a squirrel, trying to sock ...

• The U.S. Senate and House of Representatives passed a $900 billion   COVID-19 relief bill   (the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021) on Monday, December 21, 2020, and signed by the president on December 27, 2020. One component of this act “ ensures ...