Group Home

Community Blogs

• About four years ago, I read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up and wrote about my takeaways here . Essentially, I concluded that while I don’t subscribe to some aspects of the KonMari method , I definitely think decluttering is incredibly ...

• ​ While you were looking in your closet to find that one spangled top, the legislature was passing, and making immediately effective, changes to the certificate of trust. Before the new legislation, there were two certificates under the law, a certificate ...

• If you’ve ever attended the winter Perchville festival in the small city of Tawas, Michigan, your first thoughts are probably of polar bear plunges and ice fishing, not intellectual property rights. But it turns out a lesson in trademark protection ...

• A few years ago, my partner came home from one of her professional conferences and told me she walked around the conference with impostor syndrome . I had never come across the term before, but I immediately knew what it meant. It perfectly named ...

• The federal government has been operating under a partial shutdown since December 22, and approximately 800,000 federal workers have been furloughed or are being required to work without pay. If the shutdown lasts past January 11, it will have been ...