Group Home

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

Uber Kids

What parent hasn’t thought for a second about calling a ride-share for their school-aged child? I mean, Uber and Lyft have been a boon for college drinkers (the most ubered-to location in Michigan is Scorekeepers bar in Ann Arbor). Why can’t it be ...

• It is a common sight—plastic grocery bags blowing in the wind across the parking lot or field or lying crumbled at the side of the road. The controversy over plastic grocery bags and their impact on the environment has been around for years. Attempts ...

• Profile Picture

Parental Leave

Societal attitudes about parental leave and work-life balance are shifting. Even larger law firms are starting to change their policies . I am lucky enough to work for an employer with a very generous paid parental leave policy, and I have been impressed ...

• Do you suffer from range anxiety? If you drive an electric vehicle (EV) in Michigan, particularly outside the metro Detroit area, chances are you do. Range anxiety is generally defined as worry on the part of a person driving an electric vehicle that ...

• My first legal business development book was Jay Foonberg’s How to Start and Build a Law Practice . I read it cover to cover while waiting for my bar results. Since then I have read and collected many books, articles, and lists about getting clients ...